Banana Hair Clip Brillant PMMC Davidian
The Banana hair clip brillant is the best fundamental accessory.
Made in France from resilient cellulose acetate and some rhinestones, the clip is an unique choice to standard braid holders or hairpins and also is an exceptional option for styling a variety of hair types. This versatile clip is an easy remedy for a fashionable, no-fuss look.
It's a hair accessory that was in vogue in the 1980s, almost as long as the neon scrunchie. The banana clip is the precursor for the next years, even more prominent spike clips as well as butterfly clips, and also is extensively used to pull hair (including bangs) into braids, loose buns and even reduced turned buns.
- Metal Banana Hair Clip Model B Pluie de Strass
- Design: feminine with luxury rhinestones
- Dimension (cm)
- Dimensions (cm): 9cm
- Manufacturing: in France
- Material: cotton acetate or celluloid, gold-plated or nickel-plated metal
- Weight: 10g
- 18 choice of colours (classic, painted decor, lace decoration)
- Number of rhinestones
- The number of rhinestones (approximate) is: 30 strass pp24, 20 strass pp18